Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The King in Jail?


Well as many of you may or may not know Atl's own T.I. or T.I.P. which ever one he was that day was arrested in a shopping center on the south side while attempting to purchase a illegal firearm even though he is a convicted felon(crack sells and other gun charges from back in the day)knowing that is absolutely illegal to even attempt to purchase a firearm. The crazy part about this story is T.I. was allegedly set up by his body guard and the Atlanta Police and what makes matters worse is the King could be facing real jail time...wow! and the way these judges are treating celebrates now who knows if he is really going to jail at least I hope not.

Even though I have never meet TIP I feel for my dude because for one he is a rapper and two a ATL native so if anyone has to support him I think it should be the citizen of Atlanta and all hiss fans across the world. Along the ones who buy the bootleg mixtapes form the metro mall downtown. But I did meet his fellow PSC member AK when I was working at the old location of Addikt Workshop this summer and he was a real dude we talked for a half hour about the old ATL vs. the new ATL and he was very pro the new look of Atlanta. So with that being said we have change our lifestyles people once reach the public eye and that goes for being the biggest party promoter in the city or the guy who raps and openly sells weed for a living, because the streets are watch and cats are dry snitching fast!

1 comment:

shE's the DOPEST said...

HIYA BABY!! Check out my blog its heelsandsneaks.blogspot or whatever i just started so tell me what you think..love urs by the way!!

Love you
Ryan