Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The question the Hood wants to know??

who do u think gets more attention?LIGHT SKIN GIRLS


or DARK SKIN GIRLS...?

And why?

Well i think its all about each guys perception of beauty..Which is not always going to be for all the right reasons i.e. guys go for the light skin girl with the long hair because she looks multiracial or exotic, even if she is under educated and has two kids dudes still holla. But the smart sophisticated brown skin sister gets looked over or has to put out and dress half naked or have a 10 body to be considered attractive. Now I'm not saying that I'm not guilty too of the light skin girl over dark skin stereotype, but i look at a women's moral and social beliefs first before I consider here to be "wifey".

3 comments:

KJayedF said...

um id have to say medium skin toned girls. like meeeeee

cyd.! said...

i think thats completly unfair.! im dark skinned and beautiful, and i kno it.!

blacrican said...

I feel the same way about very darkskin girls. I have a thing 4 dark, thick, smoothskin girls. so i guess im just as guilty as the guy who likes lightskin girls. I dont know what it is, bt I lose my mind when I see um.